®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Pork Roast with Herb Stuffing
- Combine lemon-pepper, tarragon and salt; mix well and rub onto surfaces of roast.
- For stuffing, melt butter in a large skillet over low heat. Add onions and garlic; cook over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes. Add mushrooms; continue to cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Combine stuffing, parsley, lemon-pepper, tarragon, salt, egg, sherry and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a large bowl. Add cooked mixture and mix gently.
- Cut slits about 2 inches deep between ribs of roast, without cutting through the opposite side. Pack stuffing into slits.
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Place a piece of aluminum foil loosely over top of roast just to cover stuffing. Roast at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes per pound or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Combine honey and remaining tablespoon of lemon juice; brush over roast and stuffing during the last 20 minutes of cooking time.
- Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh tarragon sprigs and lemon slices, if desired.