®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Pork Roast with Bacon, Brussels Sprouts and PomegranatePORK
Pork Roast with Bacon, Brussels Sprouts and Pomegranate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally, until crisp and browned, about 8 minutes. Transfer bacon to paper towels, drain and cool. Reserve bacon fat. Coarsely crumble bacon.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add Brussels sprouts and cook until they turn bright green, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Pat Brussels sprouts dry with paper towels. In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons bacon fat.
- Brush 1 tablespoon bacon fat all over pork and season with 4 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning mix. Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, for 50 minutes.
- Spread Brussels sprouts around pork. Continue roasting until the internal temperature of the pork on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. (medium rare) to 160 degrees F. (medium), about 30 minutes more (Allow about 20 minutes per pound roasting time.). Transfer roast to serving platter and tent with aluminum foil. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Continue roasting Brussels sprouts until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven and stir Brussels sprouts with bacon and pomegranate seeds. Season with remaining 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning mix and add to platter.
- Heat roasting pan over high heat until juices sizzle. Add 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits in the pan with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat. Carve pork roast and drizzle with pan juices. Serve.