- 3 pounds boneless sirloin pork roast
- 3 ounces frozen apple juice concentrate (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram (dried, crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tart apples (cored and sliced in wedges)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Place roast in shallow roasting pan. Stir together apple juice concentrate, vinegar, honey, mustard, soy sauce and seasonings and brush over pork. Roast in a 350 degrees F. oven for 30 minutes, basting occasionally with apple juice mixture. Add apple wedges to roasting pan and continue to roast another 30-35 minutes (20 minutes per pound total), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes.
- Remove pork and apples from pan and keep warm; strain juices into saucepan. Add water to make 1 cup. Stir together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; add to saucepan and cook and stir over high heat until thickened and bubbly. Slice roast and serve with apples and sauce.