- 1 pound pork tenderloin (trimmed)
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (divided)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup dried tart cherries
- 6 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup almonds (sliced, toasted, divided)
- 2 cups kale (or baby spinach leaves, shredded)
- Combine 3 tablespoons of the vinegar and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large resealable bag. Add the pork, seal the bag, and set aside in the refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove pork from marinade, place it on a rimmed baking sheet, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Discard marinade.