- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons corn oil (or sesame oil)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 10 asparagus spears (trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 2 cups quinoa (prepared, prepared according to directions on package)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (low-sodium)
- scallions (chopped, for garnish)
- Whisk eggs in small bowl, set aside.
- Season ground pork with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Brown pork, stirring and breaking it up into bite-sized pieces, until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Add the frozen vegetables, asparagus, and green onions. Stir-fry until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Push vegetables to the side of the skillet then add the eggs and the remaining teaspoon of oil to the middle of the pan. Scramble eggs.
- Add the ground pork, quinoa, and soy sauce. Toss well to combine.