Pork Pot Stickers and Green Curry-Coconut SaucePORK
Ring the Chinese New Year with these tasty pot stickers. Be sure to try the Green Papaya Cole Slaw as a nice foil to the flavors. These work well for any celebration or gathering.
- For pot sticker filling: Combine all ingredients (pork tenderloin, soy sauce, grated ginger, lemon grass, fresh basil, 1/2 tsp kosher salt, garlic, white pepper) in a food processor; purée until smooth. Brush wonton wrappers lightly with water on one side. Place about 2 teaspoons of filling in the center of each wrapper. Fold the wrapper up around the filling, pressing to seal in pork filling. Set aside.
- For sauce: In a large saucepan, stir together all ingredients (coconut milk, chicken broth, lime juice and zest, curry paste, 1/4 tsp kosher salt); bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbs oil over medium heat until hot. Place pot stickers in the skillet; brown both sides. When pot stickers are brown, pour sauce in skillet. Bring to a boil; simmer for 1 minute. Serve pot stickers on plate, spoon sauce over top.
- Serve with Green Papaya Cole Slaw: https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Green-Papaya-Cole-Slaw-2248263
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories580Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes