- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 1/4 cups Alfredo sauce (OR sundried tomato alfredo sauce)
- 12 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (steam-in-bag)
- 8 ounces refrigerated garlic breadstick dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground pork, salt and pepper. Brown well, drain; return to skillet.
- Meanwhile cook vegetables according to package directions. Add sauce and vegetables to the pork in the skillet. Stir to combine well. Divide mixture into 4 individual-sized casserole dishes or one 9X9 baking dish. Top mixture with bread dough sticks in criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.