- 1 pound pork loin (cooked, cut into thin strips)
- 2 cups lettuce (leaf)
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 medium tomato (seeded and finely chopped)
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese (grated)
- 9 inches pita bread (rounds)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence (dried)
- Combine pork, lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, tomato and cheese in a large bowl; toss gently. Cut pocket bread rounds in half; spoon mixture into pocket bread. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well. Pour dressing over mixture in pocket bread.
- Fill pocket bread halves just before serving.