Jazz up your burgers with this recipe. Be sure to have any additional condiments like onion rings, lettuce and tomato slices. Serve with Dilled Corn and Pea Salad.
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard (prepared)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (snipped)
- 8 hamburger buns (split and toasted)
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork,; add parsley and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce. Mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape mixture into 8 patties 1/2-inch thick each.
- Place on rack in broiler pan so top of meat is 3 inches from heat. Broil 5 minutes, turn and broil second side 4 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Combine mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- Serve patties on toasted buns with sauce.