Serve with egg noodles and a mixed green salad.
- 30 ounces boneless pork loin chops (lean)
- 2 onions (thinly sliced)
- 4 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh dill (chopped)
- In a large bowl, combine onions, paprikas, and garlic. Season with salt. Transfer half of the mixture to a slow cooker. Arrange pork chops on top and add remaining onion mixture. Cover and cook on low about 3 hours, or until chops are tender and internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F.
- Use tongs to transfer pork to plates or a platter. Stir sour cream into mixture in crock pot. Arrange onions on pork, spoon some sauce on top, and sprinkle with dill. Serve remaining sauce at the table.