Pork Pan Sauce for Pork Roast or Pork ChopsPork
- pork drippings (from roast pork or sauteed pork chops)
- pork stock
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (OR basil OR marjoram OR savory, optional)
- light cream
- 1Remove pork from roasting pan or skillet; keep warm. Pour pan drippings into a glass measure; add enough Pork Stock, broth, and/or wine or sherry to make 1 cup. Return to pan. Stir in mustard and/or herb, if desired.
- 2Bring to boil. Boil, uncovered, over high heat until reduced to about 1/2 cup, scraping browned bits free from pan. Stir in a little cream or butter, if desired. Serve with pork.
- 3Makes about 1/2 cup sauce. Nutritional Information per 2 tablespoon.