- 4 butterflied pork chops (cut 1/2-inch thick)
- 10 ounces asparagus spears (frozen)
- 1/4 pound crab leg (cooked and shelled)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (divided)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dri tarragon leaves, crush
- Cook asparagus according to package directions; set aside and keep warm. Cut crab legs into 1-inch pieces and set aside.
- Dredge chops in flour and pepper. In a nonstick skillet heat the butter; add chops and brown on both sides. Add wine and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; cover and simmer about 4-5 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Meanwhile, prepare bearnaise sauce: Place egg yolks, the remaining tablespoon of lemon juice, vinegar and tarragon in blender container; cover and blend about 5 seconds. Gradually add 1/3 of the melted butter in a slow, steady stream with blender running at low speed. Turn blender to high speed; slowly add the remaining butter and blend until thick.
- Place chops on individual serving plates. Top each with bearnaise sauce, asparagus spears and crab pieces.