- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 8 crosswise pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (coursely ground)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons pecans (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained)
- lemon slices (optional)
- parsley sprigs (fresh, optional)
- Press each pork tenderloin slice to 1-inch thickness. Sprinkle both sides of each slice with salt and pepper. Heat margarine in large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork slices; cook 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove pork slices, reserving drippings. Keep warm.
- Stir lemon juice and hot pepper sauce into reserved drippings in skillet. Stir in pecans, parsley, green onions and spinach; cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes until spinach mixture is hot. Place spinach mixture on serving plate; arrange pork slices on top. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs, if desired.