Pork Medallions With Blue Cheese-Chive StuffingPork
For a delicious family dinner in less than 30 minutes, prepare these succulent bites of pork topped with a simple 3-ingredient cheesy stuffing. Add a medley of roasted vegetables and your menu is complete!
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces blue cheese (crumbled, 1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives (finely snipped)
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chives (snipped)
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut tenderloin into 1-inch slices. Sprinkle with pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork slices and cook for 2-4 minutes or until brown, turning once. Transfer pork slices to baking sheet.
- 2Mix together blue cheese, chives and bread crumbs in small bowl, breaking large pieces of cheese into fine crumbs. Top pork slices evenly with cheese mixture. Bake in heated oven for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature is 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Serve with Creamy Chive Sauce, if desired.
- 3Serves 4.
- 4Nutrition Information per Serving (without sauce) below
- 5Creamy Chive Sauce: For a quick, easy sauce, while the medallions are baking, discard drippings from skillet; wipe skillet with paper towels. Add heavy cream to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat until cream is reduced by half. Stir in chives. Spoon sauce onto each plate and arrange 3 medallions on top.
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat380|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat380|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.