For a delicious family dinner in less than 30 minutes, prepare these succulent bites of pork topped with a simple 3-ingredient cheesy stuffing. Add a medley of roasted vegetables and your menu is complete!
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces blue cheese (crumbled, 1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives (finely snipped)
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chives (snipped)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut tenderloin into 1-inch slices. Sprinkle with pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork slices and cook for 2-4 minutes or until brown, turning once. Transfer pork slices to baking sheet.
- Mix together blue cheese, chives and bread crumbs in small bowl, breaking large pieces of cheese into fine crumbs. Top pork slices evenly with cheese mixture. Bake in heated oven for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature is 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Serve with Creamy Chive Sauce, if desired.
- Serves 4.
- Nutrition Information per Serving (without sauce) below
- Creamy Chive Sauce: For a quick, easy sauce, while the medallions are baking, discard drippings from skillet; wipe skillet with paper towels. Add heavy cream to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat until cream is reduced by half. Stir in chives. Spoon sauce onto each plate and arrange 3 medallions on top.