In a time crunch and looking for a quick meal? This Pork Masala recipe will be ready in a matter of minutes. Salty soy sauce is balanced by the super spicy Tabasco sauce and bitter ginger puree. Cornstarch helps thicken the blended sauce and helps it stick to the shrimp during the cooking process. Serve warm over a cup of white rice, Asian noodles, or in a bowl by themselves for a low carb option.
- 500 grams pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 6 garlic cloves (diced)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Chop the pork in cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, add the onions, garlic, and salt.
- When the onions are translucent, add the pork and brown.
- Add garam masala and cherry tomatoes.
- Pour a glass of water in the dish.
- Simmer on low heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with white rice.