In a time crunch and looking for a quick meal? This Pork Masala recipe will be ready in a matter of minutes. Salty soy sauce is balanced by the super spicy Tabasco sauce and bitter ginger puree. Cornstarch helps thicken the blended sauce and helps it stick to the shrimp during the cooking process. Serve warm over a cup of white rice, Asian noodles, or in a bowl by themselves for a low carb option.
- 500 grams pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 6 garlic cloves (diced)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1Chop the pork in cubes.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, add the onions, garlic, and salt.
- 3When the onions are translucent, add the pork and brown.
- 4Add garam masala and cherry tomatoes.
- 5Pour a glass of water in the dish.
- 6Simmer on low heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 7Serve with white rice.