- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 8 ounces mushroom caps (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (chopped)
- Cut tenderloin diagonally into cutlets. Pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet. Brown cutlets on both sides about 2-4 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add garlic to pan, saute briefly. Mix tomato paste with wines, add to pan with mushrooms. Stir to blend with pan juices. Simmer 3-5 minutes. Return cutlets to pan and heat through.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.