- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic (peeled and slice in half lengthwise)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves (fresh, chopped)
- 1/4 cup sage leaves (fresh, roughly chopped)
- 2 pounds pork loin (center, or two 1 lb. pork tenderloins)
- 1 1/4 cups dry white wine (plus a bit more to deglaze pan)
- ground black pepper
- kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (or stock)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (or a lighter cream, mixed with 2 tsp. cornstarch)
|Calories510Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stevie B 16 Nov 2018
Excellent! Just Followed directions, not too difficult. You just need to hover by the stove to keep an eye on the sauce as it cooks down (about 1 1/2 hours). I had to add a little water a few times to keep the sauce from burning, but no big deal. The sauce was fabulous, probably the best I've ever made! I used heavy cream. This one's a keeper for me!
Autumn S. 4 Aug 2018
Ours tasted like burnt herbs. If i could figure out how to make it without burning the herbs i think it could be great.
April 12 Apr 2018
This was amazing! The meat was flavorful and tender and the gravy was fantastic. I was a little aftaid I was going to burn my herbs at first but I may just lower the temp a little when searing next time.
Glen B. 5 Feb 2018
People now request this at our dinner parties. Easy and absolute deliciousness~!
Taylor Logan 2 Aug 2017
Best thing I've ever eaten
Kristine Morello 24 Apr 2017
this was absolutely amazing! even my little one who only will eat chicken loved it! great flavor!
Diana Prince 14 Feb 2017
The Pork Loin was fantastic! Lots of flavour and moist from the pre searing. Normaly my husband hates it cause he cooks it too dry. The only complaint I found was the garlic burnt a tad too much and the gravy suffered. Was able to recover from it though.
Victoria M. 26 Feb 2016
Just as delicious as it sounds and such a beautiful and easy presentation. This as become one of my favorite dishes to make when we have guest over and everyone loves it. It is easy to make and the left overs are even more delicious. The left over gravy can be paired with left over chicken and even fish or as my kids like just eat it with a spoon. A new family favorite!