While usually cut from the loin area, both cubes and strips can also be from the shoulder or fresh leg.
- 4 slices pork loin roast (Cooked, Cut Into Thin Strips)
- 2 tortillas (12-Inch)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 zucchini (Washed, Dried And Cut Into Thin Strips)
- 1 summer squash (Washed, Dried And Cut Into Thin Strips)
- 2 carrots (Peeled And Cut Into Thin Strips)
- 1 pound asparagus (Trimmed)
- 1 red bell pepper (Stemmed, Seeded And Cut Into Strips)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 orange (Juice Only)
- 1 lime (Juice Only)
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 package mint leaves (About 15 Large Leaves)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- For the pan roasted vegetables, on the stove top in a heavy skillet at high heat, add 1 tablespoon oil and pan roast vegetables in 3 batches. Stir lightly as vegetables caramelize. Season each batch with salt and pepper to taste, about 5 - 8 minutes per batch, depending on the size of skillet you use.
- For the Citrus Mint Dressing, in a blender at medium speed, puree all ingredients, except oil. Next, while blender is running at medium speed, add oil to blender very slowly. Adjust with salt and pepper.
- For Wraps, lay out tortillas and spread cream cheese on top half of tortilla; place lettuce leaves on lower half so that entire tortilla is covered. Next, combine the roasted vegetables and the pork. Pour Citrus Mint Dressing over the mixture and toss. Evenly divide the pork and vegetables over the lettuce on the tortillas. Next, carefully roll the tortillas to opposite end. The cream cheese will serve as an adhesive to keep the wrap rolled tight. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.