- 4 pork cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (cut in strips)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon (style mustard)
- Place cutlets between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Pound with a mallet to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place several red and green pepper strips crosswise on each pork portion; roll up jelly-roll style. Secure rolls with wooden toothpicks.
- In a nonstick skillet, brown the pork rolls in vegetable oil. Drain fat from pan. Combine remaining ingredients and add to skillet. Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until pork is tender. Remove toothpicks to serve.