- 1/4 pound pork loin (cut into small cubes)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 apples (peeled and chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 6 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- chipotle sauce
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry pork until slightly golden. Remove pork and soak oil using paper towels. Add apple, onion and garlic to the frying pan and cook until glazed for 3 minutes. Once they are ready, soak on paper towels. In a bowl, combine pork and vegetables, add cilantro with 4 tablespoons of chipotle sauce so that it does not dry out. Heat tortillas on a flat griddle and place on cutting board. Fill each tortilla with one tablespoon of cooked pork until the tortilla is half full. Fold both ends and continue rolling the tortilla. Once the burritos are ready, they can be reheated before serving with chipotle sauce on the side.