- 2 pounds ground pork
- 29 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons adobo seasoning (with cumin, divided)
- 2 eggs
- Combine stewed tomatoes, brown sugar, red wine vinegar and 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. While sauce is cooking, combine ground pork, eggs and 2 teaspoons Adobo seasoning in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed. Shape into 9x4-inch loaf in a shallow baking pan. Spoon 1/3 of sauce over loaf, mounding tomato pieces on top. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until internal temperature is 160 degrees F. Transfer to serving platter and serve with extra sauce, if desired.