Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- In a small bowl stir chicken stock, dark soy sauce and sugar together till combined.
- Preheat a small frying pan, add sliced onion and stock mixture then bring it to boil and simmer over low heat for about 2 minutes till onion soften.
- Arrange the deep-fried pork chop slices on top of the onion.
- Slowly swirl in the beaten egg from around the pork chops, top with spring onion, cover and simmer for another 10 - 15 seconds.
- Remove the frying pan from heat and carefully arrange the pork mixture on top of a bowl of steamed white rice. Serve immediately.