- 1/2 pound pork loin (in chunks)
- 5 chile pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 bell pepper (chopped in chunks)
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (freshly chopped)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix chili peppers, garlic, ginger, oil, and tequila, soy sauce and lemon juice. Place pork in a deep dish. Add the marinade and place in the refrigerator for 6 or more hours.
- Take out the pork chunks from the marinade and insert them onto metal skewers, alternating between bell peppers, pineapples, and cherry tomatoes. Place marinade in a saucepan and bring to a boil and simmer for 8 minutes to thicken slightly. Grill kabobs for 5 minutes per side and baste with marinade frequently.