Pork Filet Mignon with Pepper and Pineapple ConfitON DINE CHEZ NANOU
If you want a well-rounded, delicious dinner that tantalizes the taste buds and leaves your tummy happy and satisfied, then try this Filet Mignon of Pork in Casserole, Peppers and Pineapple Confit recipe. The sweet and savory ingredients in this rec…
pe blend well together and leave the palate pleased. Be sure to add some arugula seasoned with balsamic vinegar for a mouthwatering dish. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- Wash and cut the peppers lengthwise, remove the seeds and white membrane. Place them on a large piece of aluminum foil, season with salt and pepper, top with the olive oil, the thyme and the garlic. Close the foil to form an airtight parcel. Bake for about 1 hour at 215ºF. Remove from the oven, cut the peppers into thin strips.
- Peel the pineapple, making sure to keep the soft flesh, cut into cubes. Add to a bowl with the sage leaves; then set aside .
- In a casserole, brown the pork for about 5 minutes in the peanut oil and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped onions and cook for about 2 minutes, add the peppers. Bake it a casserole dish, uncovered at 350°F. Cook for about 8 minutes, then add the pineapple and cook for another 10 minutes. Check the seasoning.
- Cut the fillet and top the vegetables with the meat and the juice created during the cooking. For the presentation I added some arugula seasoned with balsamic vinegar.
|Calories200Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.