While the cheese sauce bakes, cook the noodles and stir-fry the noodles. Rich and flavorful, serve with a tossed salad and breadsticks.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin (sliced 1/8-inch thick)
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- 1/4 cup parsley (snipped)
- 4 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- black pepper (To taste, freshly ground)
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine cheeses with wine, half and half, parsley, green onions, garlic and pepper; place in shallow caserole and bake until heated, about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook fettuccine in boiling water until al dente. Drain, keep warm.
- Heat oil in large heavy skillet. Stir-fry pork 2-3 minutes, until just tender. Toss cooked fettucine with cheese mixture and pork.