- 1 pound boneless pork chops (cut into stir-fry strips)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 red onion (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (medium, cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork strips, onion and bell pepper; cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add salsa and lime juice to skillet. Cook and stir until meat and vegetables are coated. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup pork mixture on each tortilla. Fold tortilla around meat mixture.