- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pears (cored, sliced)
- 2 tablespoons blanched almonds (whole)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 heads chicory (halved lengthwise)
- 4 pork cutlets (lean, or chops)
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook pears and almonds for 3-5 mins, tossing occasionally. Add honey and vinegar. Cook for 1-2 mins, until starting to caramelize. Reduce heat, add chicory and cook for 1 min per side, until beginning to wilt. Season.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat a frying pan with oil. Sear pork cutlets over high heat for 3-5 mins per side, or until golden and cooked to your liking. Arrange on serving plates along with pears, almonds and radicchio.