Pork Cutlets with Curry and CorianderAs receitas lá de casa
There's no need to order out when you can prepare curries at home with very few (and easily found) ingredients and in very little time. This curried dish is made with pork cutlets, which are seasoned with garlic before being seared in olive oil until browned on both sides. That's the point where you spinkle in the curry powder and simmer with white wine to cook through and infuse them with flavor.
- 700 grams pork cutlets
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 deciliters white wine
- 1 teaspoon curry
- fresh coriander (sprigs)
- salt (to taste)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1Season the cutlets with salt and chopped garlic.
- 2In a skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the cutlets on both sides until done.
- 3Sprinkle with the curry and white wine and bring to a boil.
- 4Sprinkle with the coriander.
- 5Serve hot with white rice.