Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- 1. Season pork cutlets with salt, pepper, and flour. Heat sauté pan and dip pork in beaten egg and saute until internal temperature reaches 145F and let rest
- 2. Mix all dry ingredients for biscuits including the herbs. Cut in cold butter and gently mix. Add cold water and milk until just comes together. Place on floured surface, roll into 2/3", cut, brush with butter and bake at 400F until golden brown.
- 3. Cut apricots and remove stone. Simmer apricots, sugar, and lemon juice for 45 minutes until desired consistency
- 4. Julienne apple, shave fennel, and chiffonade mint. Toss with remaining ingredients and set aside
- 5. Build biscuits with jam, pork, and apple slaw