- 3/4 pound cooked pork roast
- 4 1/2 inches french bread (thick, slices)
- 5 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 ounces deli ham (extra lean, halved)
- 4 1/2 ounces swiss cheese (slices, reduced-fat)
- Heat oven broiler. Place bread on rack in broiling pan. Broil 4 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until very lightly toasted. Spread mustard on toasted sides of bread.
- Cut pork roast into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Layer slices of pork roast, ham and cheese on top of each bread slice. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are slightly heated through. Serve immediately.