- 800 clams (grs of)
- 750 pork (grs of)
- 3 tablespoons chili (sweet)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 15 deciliters white wine
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 2 tablespoons oil (or margarine)
- potatoes (for frying)
- 2 bay leaves
- pickles (to taste)
- Place the clams in a large bowl with water and salt.
- Let them stay for a few hours and change the water to throw out the sand that will be releasing.
- Cut the pork into cubes and season with garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, bay leaf and wine.
- Leave to marinate by eve or with enough time in advance.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and fry them.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan on the stove and add the lard and margarine or olive oil.
- Add the meat and fry over low heat.
- Stir until its golden, then pour the marinade.
- Add the clams and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the chips and garnish with pickles.
Herbed Sweet Potato FriesIn The Kitchen With Cherchies
Parmesan Red PotatoesNaturally Ella
Parmesan Garlic Roasted PotatoesJo Cooks
Sweet Potato Fries With Avocado “Mayo”Food Republic
Creamy Loaded Mashed PotatoesHellmann's
Skinny Sweet Potato Harissa Fries with Harissa MayoThe Endless Meal
Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Green BeansCooking Classy
Baked Sweet Potato Shoestring FriesThe Simple Veganista
Parmesan Baked Pork ChopsJust a Pinch
Parmesan and Herb Roasted PotatoesAverie Cooks
Pork Burrito BowlJen Around the World
Sweet Potato Fries with Andouille Gravy and Pimento CheeseClimbing Grier Mountain
Sweet and Sour Pork (咕嚕肉)Rasa Malaysia
Harissa Sweet Potato FriesThe Not So Creative Cook
Lemon Herb Roasted Potato NuggetsRock Recipes
Chinese Bbq PorkJust a Pinch
Garlic-Herb Roast PorkPork
Baked Sweet Potato FriesPlattershare
Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Dipping SauceDetoxdiy
Oven-fried Cornmeal Crusted Potato WedgesHellmann's
Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Buffalo Dipping SauceSippitySup
Creamy Cuban Fu FuHellmann's
Char Siu PorkGoing My Wayz
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby PotatoesThe Yummy Life