Pork Chops with VegetablesMadeleine Cocina
Cooking a romantic meal for two? This is a great recipe for a date night. Try our Pork Chops with Vegetables to blend both health and flavor into one recipe. Let us know your thoughts on this Pork Chops with Vegetables recipe. We hope you will enjoy it. If so, leave us a comment for us to read along. You can also give this Pork Chops with Vegetables recipe a star rating for other users when they pass by this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 onions (small, thinly sliced)
- 1 carrots (peeled and cut into 5-mm.-thick slices)
- 2 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chicken-flavored soup powder
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 poblano chilies (roasted, seeded, and in strips)
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the pork chops and onion. Turn the pork chops over to cook on both sides.
- 2Once golden brown, add the carrot and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Crush the tomatoes, adding the water, bouillon powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Add to the saucepan, cover, and let it simmer for 40 minutes.
- 4Stir occasionally, turning the pork chops over. Uncover, add the frozen peas and chili strips, and cook for another 5 minutes. Leave uncovered to reduce the liquids.
- 5Serve immediately, with rice or tortillas.