- 4 boneless ribeye (rib) pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup onions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (quartered)
- 3 ounces gruyere cheese (torn)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops on one side, about 4 minutes; turn and cook 4 minutes more until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove chops from skillet, allow to rest for 3 minutes and keep warm.
- Add broth, seasoning, onion and mushrooms to skillet. Simmer gently 4-6 minutes, until vegetables are tender and mixture reduced. Stir in cheese to melt, stir in wine. Serve sauce with chops.