- 4 ounces roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds (toasted)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic (smashed)
- 1/4 cup crushed tomatoes (canned)
- 2 tablespoons leaf parsley (flat-, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- fine sea salt
- black pepper
- 2 bone-in pork chops (1-inch thick)
- olive oil
- smoked paprika
- garlic salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F with the rack in the middle of the oven.
- Rub a liberal amount of olive oil onto both sides of the pork chops. Season on both sides with some garlic salt & smoked paprika. Bake for 20-22 minutes then broil for 3-4 minutes until the pork chops are completely cooked through reaching internal temperature between 145 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. Let rest 3 minutes.
- Romesco: Puree all ingredients in a food processor. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Garnish cooked pork chops with romesco sauce and chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately.