- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 32 ounces loin pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s® Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Add to skillet. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove pork chops from skillet.
- COMBINE fruit spread, vinegar and basil in small bowl. Add to skillet, cooking and stirring over medium heat until heated through. Return pork chops to skillet. Cook 30 seconds on each side until glazed. Place on serving plate. Serve glaze over pork chops.
|Calories320Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jason 4 days ago
Turned out perfect. Based on other reviews, I double the amount of sauce.
Denise 5 days ago
It’s delicious I made it and it came out awesome Tips; I seasoned the meat w Adobo Goya since I’m Latin instead of salt and pepper
Na'Ki Williams 5 days ago
i like it. would make again with more raspberry spread
LadyCoren87 .. 7 days ago
I would make more glaze for next time as it wasnt enough. So perhaps double the glaze recipe. Otherwise, it was delicious.
Nita D. 10 days ago
adding this to our regular rotation, for sure.
Erin Bord 11 days ago
this was tasty. i did 6 pork chops because i wanted leftovers so it took a little longer to cook. i also doubled the sauce. i served with rice and broccoli. so delish!
Samantha 13 days ago
these were delicious! the slight sweetness of the rasberry really brought out a lot of flavor. will make again
Marie 16 days ago
It was really good,loved it
Jamie W. a month ago
Turned out good, wish there was a stronger raspberry flavor.