These pork chops are served with a sweet pineapple topping, which perfectly accents the savory meat. The recipe is fairly simple, so you can enjoy this meal any day of the week. Serve the meat and pineapple sauce with a side salad or some roasted vegetables for a complete and filling meal. If you do not have fresh pineapple on hand, canned pineapple is fine.
- Season the meat with the sliced garlic, the salt and the pineapple (cut to the cubes). Let sit for at least an hour to marinate.
- Put the butter in a frying pan and allow the meat to fry without letting the butter burn. Turn over and cook on the other side. Set aside to rest.
- Peel and cut the pineapple to cubes and slowly fry the frying pan where you fried the meat. Add the English and soy sauces and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and turn over a few times to make sure it is fully coated in the sauce.
- Serve with salad or other accompaniment to your liking.