A sauté means dinner in a dash. Brown chops, splash a little wine in the pan with mustard and seasonings for a easy pan sauce and dinner is just about ready. Add mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus to complete the menu.
- 4 New York pork chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons green peppercorns (in brine, drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon worchestershire
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove chops from skillet, reserve. Add wine to skillet and bring to a boil, scraping up any brown bits. Add mustard, peppercorns and Worcestershire sauce, cook and stir 1 minute. Return chops to skillet and heat through; serve with pan sauce.