Romantic at heart? Try this simple dinner for two. Serve with Crispy Half-Baked Potatoes, Steamed Asparagus, and French bread.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Coat chops with lemon pepper. Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on first side 8 minutes; turn and cook 7 minutes more. Remove chops from pan when internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time and keep warm.
- Add broth and vinegar to skillet; cook, stirring, until syrupy (about 1-2 minutes). Stir in butter, blend well. Spoon sauce over chops. Serve immediately.