- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (coarsely ground)
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush chops lightly with vegetable oil. Season on both sides with pepper. Brown one side of chop for 2-3 minutes, turn. In a small bowl stir together apple juice, jelly and mustard; add to skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove chops from skillet and let rest for 3 minutes. Cook sauce for 2-4 minutes or until it thickens slightly, stirring often. Serve chops with sauce.