Pork Chops in Dill-Sour Cream SaucePORK
Dill brings a very distinctive to this sour cream sauce. Garnish with a bit of fresh dill and serve along side of hot fettucine or buttered egg noodles and steamed green beans.
- 6 boneless pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup green onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (OR chicken broth)
- 1 tsp. dill
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz. sour cream (carton)
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- fettuccine (Hot cooked, optional)
- In a large nonstick skillet cook mushrooms and green onions in the butter over medium heat until tender. Remove from skillet; set aside. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. In the same skillet brown chops 2 minutes on each side. Return mushrooms to skillet and add wine, dill, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover tightly; cook over low heat for 5-6 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove chops from skillet, allow to rest for 3-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, water and flour. Stir into skillet; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens. Serve pork chops over fettucine, if desired, spooning sauce over chops.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories440Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes