Stuffed chops that aren't baked. Make your weekday meal taste like special ocassion. Serve along side Caeser salad, green bean casserole and warmed French bread.
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-inch thick, cut with pocket)
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese (divided into 4 portions)
- 4 tablespoons walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley (snipped)
- Stuff each chop with one tablespoon walnuts and a portion of blue cheese. Coat both sides of chops with lemon pepper. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops about 2 minutes per side. Lower heat to medium; cook for a total of 10-12 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Allow to rest 3 minutes before serving, garnished with parsley.