- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons oregano (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Combine all ingredients together well in a self-sealing plastic bag; seal and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Prepare a hot fire in grill; remove pork cubes from marinade (discarding any remaining marinade) and skewer*. Grill over direct heat, for 10-12 minutes turning as necessary, to cook and brown evenly.
Ed 9 Jun 2018
Excellent. Pork was juicy and tender.