Serve the chili in a bowl with reduced-fat sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped onion as toppers.
- 1 pound ground pork (lean)
- 15 ounces chili beans (undrained)
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes (in juice)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- salt (to taste, optional)
- Cook ground pork over medium-high heat in 12-inch, nonstick skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, breaking pork in to small crumbles. Drain and discard any juices. Stir chili beans, tomatoes, water, chili powder, cinnamon and oregano into pork in skillet. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium. Uncover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency. If desired, season to taste with salt.
- Serve the chili in a bowl with reduced-fat sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped onion as toppers.