- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup italian salad dressing
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons worchestershire
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 3/4 cup croutons
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- pepper (freshly ground, to taste)
- Slice tenderloin in half lengthwise, then in 1/4-inch-thick slices; place in self-sealing bag, add dressing, seal bag and marinate an hour in refrigerator.
- For dressing, in small bowl stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Drain marinade from pork, discarding marinade. Stir-fry pork 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned.
- In large serving bowl toss together pork, romaine, reserved dressing, croutons and Parmesan. Season to taste with pepper and serve with hot French bread.