Recipe from Guy Fieri’s NEW cookbook, Guy Fieri Food: Cookin’ It, Livin’ It, Lovin’ It
- 4 pork blade steaks (1 pound)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon capers (drained)
- 1 tablespoon leaf parsley (flat-, chopped)
- 1/4 cup garlic (smashed, about 12 cloves)
- 3 tablespoons capers (drained)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon (style mustard)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper (freshly cracked)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon zest (grated)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- In a medium bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and stir until fully incorporated. Add the blade steaks, cover and marinate for 30 minutes (or up to 3 hours) at room temperature.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Remove the steaks from marinade, brushing off any large pieces. Bring marinade to a boil in a saucepan for 3 to 4 minutes, and set aside to baste while you grill.
- Grill steaks while basting with the reserved marinade. Remove from grill when well marked on both sides, about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes.
- To serve, slice and season with the salt, pepper, lemon juice, capers and parsley.