- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divide)
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (cut into 1/4-inch thick slices)
- 16 ounces frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 can water chestnuts (La Choy, drained)
- 1/2 cup stir fry sauce (La Choy Garlic Ginger)
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- cilantro leaves
- La Choy Chow Mein Noodles (optional)
- Heat one tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Sauté pork about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until lightly browned. Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon oil into skillet. Cook and stir vegetable mixture and water chestnuts 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp tender. Return pork to skillet. Stir in sauce until pork and vegetables are well coated and heated through.
- Divide rice between four plates and top with equal amounts of pork and vegetable stir-fry. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves. Serve with chow mein noodles, if desired.