- 12 ounces pork cutlets (pounded 1/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (with garlic, OR olive oil, divided)
- salt (to taste)
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/3 cup green onions (sliced)
- 8 ounces swiss cheese (OR Gruyere cheese, shredded, 2 cups)
- 4 large flour tortillas (9-to 10-inch)
- Stack cutlets and cut crosswise in half, then cut each stack lengthwise into matchstick-size pieces. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat; stir-fry pork for 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove pork from skillet with slotted spoon. Season to taste with salt.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add mushrooms and onions to skillet; stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet. Wipe skillet with paper towels.
- To assemble, sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over half of each tortilla. Top each with pork and mushroom mixture. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of remaining cheese. Fold tortillas in half; pressing gently.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Cook quesadillas, 2 at a time, over medium heat for 2-4 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted, turning once. Remove quesadillas from skillet; loosely cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and quesadillas. Cut quesadillas into wedges to serve.