Give your chili a twist with this Polynesian slow cooker recipe. Serve with honey sweetened cornbread muffins.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 31 ounces Great Northern Beans (drained)
- 14 1/2 ounces stewed tomatoes (Mexican-style, undrained)
- 1 cup onions (chopped)
- 2/3 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks (drained)
- Place all ingredients except pineapple in 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Mix until well-combined. Cover. Cook on low heat setting 6-7 hours or until pork is tender, stirring once halfway through cooking time, if possible. Stir in pineapple just before serving.