Polka Dot Chocolate BallsO Meu Tempero
These no bake bites are so easy to make, you'll wonder why you've never made them before. And you can double or triple the recipe to make them in bigger batches for serving to a crowd, say at a holiday party. Buy the best-quality cookies you can find, as they will determine the outcome. Once broken into bits, they are mixed with the other ingredients and shaped into small balls. Chill before serving.
- 400 grams wafer
- 200 grams white sugar
- 125 grams cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 cup port wine
- 1In a large bowl break the biscuits into small pieces, add the sugar and cocoa powder, and mix everything. Mix in the eggs.
- 2Add the butter and Port Wine.
- 3Mix everything well with your fingers.
- 4Shape small balls and sprinkle them with sugar.
- 5Refrigerate to solidify.