Polenta Tart with Lobster and Ariake Shellfish BrothOn dine chez Nanou
If you want a decadent dish that will wow your family with your cooking skills, try this Polenta Tart with Lobster and Ariake Shellfish Broth recipe. It takes 85 minutes to prepare this delicious dinner dish for four. This savory sensation combines the sweet and bold flavors of shellfish with aromatic herbs for a flavor explosion in your mouth. Serve with your favorite rice for a dinner that everyone will love.
- 80 grams polenta
- 1 bouillon cube (Ariake shellfish)
- low-fat milk (17 cl.)
- 1 bag broth (Ariake shellfish)
- 12 lobster tails (Norwegian)
- 1 zucchini
- 5 grams fresh dill
- 20 grams rapeseed oil
- 100 grams milk
- 1/2 lemon zest (organic)
- eggs (Fish)
- pea shoots
- 1Prepare the shellfish broth by steeping bouillon cube in 33 cl. for 10 minutes.
- 2Bring the milk and the broth to a boil, add the polenta all at once, whisk, and then simmer over low heat for 30 minutes. Stir regularly.
- 3Arrange the polenta on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Cover with another piece of paper, and flatten with a rolling pin to 1/2 centimeter thick.
- 4Store in a cool place for 1 hour. Carefully remove the top sheet of paper, then using an 8 x 3 centimeter cookie cutter, cut out 4 identical pieces. Set aside.
- 5Boil 33 ounces of water before pouring it into a large bowl, add bag broth and let infuse for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6Dip in the peeled lobster for 3 to 4 minutes to cook.
- 7The broth will tenderize and perfume the lobster. Strain the remaining broth, set aside.
- 8Wash and cut the zucchini in small strips the width of your hand, also use a melon baller to cut out some small zucchini balls.
- 9Blanch for 2 minutes in boiling salted water.
- 10Set aside.
- 11In a bowl, place dill, rapeseed oil, and a pinch of salt. Mix at length for a green scented oil.
- 12Heat the milk and the remaining broth in a saucepan. Then, mix in the blender to emulsify and produce foam.
- 13To serve: On each plate, place polenta squares, cover with a piece of lobster cut the size of the polenta squares. Place a zucchini strip between the polenta.
- 14Sprinkle lemon zest on the lobster.
- 15Add pea shoots, a little bit of milk foam, roe, and dill.
- 16Arrange the zucchini balls on the plate with some dill oil.